Friday 21 February 2014

Noodles - yum yum.

It's been too long since I last posted but I really didn't know what to post.
Leanne and I are now in the second month of 'Insanity' and the workouts are really hard, kind of like being back to day 1, but we're still loving it.
This is pretty much my daily look now


Red and sweaty - not such a good look lol.

I haven't weighed myself in weeks. I haven't got a handle on eating too many treats and tbh I'm now too scared to see what the scales say. I don't think I've put anything on as my stomach is definitely smaller and less bloated but I won't have lost much either. I can control my meals, it's the sweet snacks I seem to be really struggling with.
I'm now waiting for a good 'dietbet' game to begin and I'll join in with that.

One meal I'm hooked on lately is chicken and noodles


I have no idea of the calorie content but it's certainly healthier than what I used to eat and takes just minutes to prepare.
Here's what I do.
Toss chicken pieces in Chinese 5 spice then fry them in coconut oil.
Once the chicken is cooked add stir fry veg and mushrooms and a few squirts of  Soy sauce, then throw in a handful of egg noodles.
Serve on a bed of Spinach - num num!

2 comments: