Monday 22 April 2013

Day 1 - I can do this!

 “I would rather attempt something great and fail than attempt to do nothing and succeed.” ~Robert Schuller



Yesterday was the first day of healthy eating and I have to say it was much easier than I thought it was going to be, I had a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner and snacked only on grapes. I find that if I drink water constantly throughout the day then it helps curb hunger pangs plus if I begin to waver I just have to remind myself that I bet money on this weight loss - it may only be 16 quid but I am determined not to lose that money.
I got up at 6am and was out running by 7am with my daughter, her boyfriend and 3 dogs - 3 miles walk/running, I am so glad we decided to take running back up and the three of us have even decided to enter the Baxters 10k at Inverness in September. My daughter and I signed up for it last year but we got lazy and ended up not even going, I don't want a repeat of that so we won't actually enter for another few weeks.

Dietbet is definitely motivating me to lose this weight. I have to lose 8.8lb in 4 weeks - completely doable and the pot in the dietbet challenge that I am part of is now standing at £28,950 - wowsa, I certainly want to win me a share of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment