- I've never stayed for the group therapy part. It just doesn't interest me and because the class is at night time and 15 miles away it just gets too late for me personally.
- Paying and weighing. Obviously it's my fault that I only turn up to class, pay my fee, get weighed and get out but I started to question what I'm actually getting from that. I'm not accountable to the group because I don't stay.
- The atmosphere is not one of a happy group (another reason I don't stay after weigh in).
- The leader of the group is a fun gal but there's no motivation whatsoever. She never interacts or asks questions or finds out how we've done. Obviously she would if we stayed on after but there's absolutely no support if we don't.
- I've got into the habit of starving myself all day every Thursday because weigh in is at night (I'd prefer first thing in the morning). I'll drink through the day but even that stops at about 2pm and then I work myself up so much during the day I go to class with a stomach ache.
- By the time I've been weighed in the evening I'm so hungry that I hit the shops and stuff myself with sweets convincing myself that I can burn it off during the week. The problem with that scenario is that once I binge it's hard to stop.
I am still following the slimming world plan because I know it works and I will weigh myself once a week first thing in the morning and see if I can do this myself. Well, actually, I know I can do it! If I can press play to an Insanity workout everyday then I know I can watch my diet myself.
Talking of Insanity;) today was CPR 'Cardio Power & Resistance'. This particular workout is madness - and I love it. I pushed harder today than I thought possible and managed to keep up with the guys on screen much more :)
Here's my post workout piccie. See the smile?
THIS is how I really felt:
If you've seen the Insanity commercials you'll have seen the sweat that drips off Sean T and the others - that sweat is for real y'all and by half way through (perhaps even in the beginning of the workout as was my case) you will be sweating bucket loads.
Insanity workouts will make you sweat, cry, scream, hit the floor in exhaustion and question your sanity BUT you will love every single minute of it because every time you drag your sorry knackered butt off that floor and give one last push when you thought you had nothing left you will feel invincible!